What do you do everyday to nourish your spirit?
- Do you sense that your life, health or spiritual path has gotten off track?
- Would you like to develop new practices for personal renewal?
Join this weekend retreat to explore many ways of nourishing body, space and community. Here is your chance to reset your priorities and align your basic practices with your souls path!
- The difference between self care and self indulgence
- Practices for healthy eating and healthy work/life balance
- Ways to nourish yourself in times of stress
- Meditation practices and simple daily rituals that restore meaning and hope
- Understanding how stress affects daily life and what to do about it
- Ways to detox from unhealthy foods, too much screen time, overworking, toxic relationships, addictive patterns and other imbalances of modern life
- Applied wisdom to change a lifestyle one step at a time, including ways to wake early, to reawaken your spiritual life, to manage your schedule effectively, to reset your diet, to tend to home care in a meaningful way and to cultivate the sense of peace that goes with a self care practice
The program Includes
A step by step process to create a personalized self care routine (and why you need one)
Guided Meditations and ritual skills for self discovery
Simple exercise, healthy snacks and nourishing ceremony
A quarterly plan for personal renewal
Bring your yoga mat and/or blankets and pillows for meditation, ritual items if you have any, potluck lunch foods and journal.
July 6-8 2018
Friday evening 7-9pm, Saturday 9-5pm and Sunday 9-4
Not sure if this is right for you? Want more information to see whether or not this program meets your needs? Schedule a 20 minute clarity call with me.